Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $19-21/Hour - Newark, NJ
Location: East Orange
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses
and aides' needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of
nurses and aides find opportunities and share their stories with
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers. connectRN is hiring
Certified Nursing Aides/Assistants (CNA) who arelooking for an
opportunity to define their own career path, connect with a
supportive community of caregivers, and increase their earning
Pay and Compensation
You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses ranging in
amounts based on facility demand.
Additional compensation includes:
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Referral Bonus when a friend you referred to connectRN works
their first shift
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner Community Benefits
When you join connectRN, you become part of our community of
clinicians, which comes with additional non-monetary benefits.
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of
- Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points
for cool products and more! You Will:
- Provide activities of daily living (ADLs) to nursing home
residents and other patients in accordance with individualized care
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to
shift supervisor You Have:
- A current license or credential to work as a CNA in the state
you are applying to.
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to
maintain a reliable shift history
- The ability to lift 25 or more pounds connectRN is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: ConnectRN, East Orange , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $19-21/Hour - Newark, NJ, Healthcare , East Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!