Caregiver (Certified Home Health Aide)
Company: Always Best Care Senior Services - Morris, NJ
Location: East Orange
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you compassionate, caring, nurturing and
dependable? Do you gain personal satisfaction in helping others? If
you answered "yes" to these questions, we have just the right
career for you.Our Caregivers are the backbone of our business,
providing much needed service to seniors and their families
struggling to keep their independence on a daily basis. Our
Caregivers possess the virtues of compassion, care, dependability,
professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive
attitude and love. To those we serve, our Caregivers represent who
we are and what we stand for.Seeking a highly experienced CHHA that
can handle any client condition including but not limited to
Dementia, combative clients, Hoyer lifts, transfers, incontinence,
meal prep, etc. This position will require filling in same day call
outs. Must be able to effectively communicate and write detailed
entries regarding the client and any details that should be noted
to help other caregivers care for this client. Must:# Be Animal
Friendly# Have reliable transportation# Be flexible# Able to work a
minimum of 20 hours paid per week, with more hours
likelyCompensation is $16.00 per hour with incentive of mileage
dependent upon travel distance. They will be serving clients in
Warren, Morris and portions of Essex Counties.Must be able to
- East Hanover NJ from 7:30 am to 5Pm May 13th and 14th.
- 35 hours a week - Budd Lake
- Morristown- Assistance to put client to bed about 45 min but
will get paid for 2hours.
- East Orange- Overnight AWAKE shift 10pm to 5am
- Flanders- Needs a caregiver that drives. 7day hourly 8am to 4
pm but might be adjusted.
- Mount Arlington- Client in an assisted living facility needs
care 10am to 4pm Start in 2 weeks
- Wharton Nj it will be 2 days a week 10 hours a day.
- Start on Thursday the 28th in Hackettstown NJ - Flexible
- 35 hours a week - Budd Lake
- A live-in caregiver for client in Netcong NJ from June 13th to
- Flanders NJ from 10 am to 4pm.Additional requirements include:
- Reliable transportation a must
- At least one year of experience working with seniors in a home
- English proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Two references required
- Proof of a TB test taken within the last year showing clear
- Must be able to pass background check
- Certified Home Health AidesMust have graduated from an
accredited program for Certified Home Health Aides (C.H.H.A.) and
hold a current state certification.Position SummaryC.H.H.A's will
be under the general direction of the Director of Nursing (DON) and
direct supervision of a Registered Nurse. The C.H.H.A. is
responsible for assisting clients with daily living activities, to
include: personal care, light housekeeping and meal preparation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work to be performed by persons assigned to this
classification, they are not to be construed as an exclusive list
of all job duties performed.
Keywords: Always Best Care Senior Services - Morris, NJ, East Orange , Caregiver (Certified Home Health Aide), Healthcare , East Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!