Home Health Aide
Company: ComForCare Home Health Care
Location: East Orange
Posted on: September 20, 2022
We have immediate openings for caring and compassionate team
members. Live your best life possible by helping others live
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.Our Caregivers
are the heart and soul of what we do, and we value our employees
like family. Our focus is to help our clients and employees live
their best lives possible. Now more than ever we need caring
professionals like you to join our team of extraordinary
caregivers. CoVid Precautions:Your safety is our top priority and
you want to work for an agency that takes every precaution possible
to ensure you work in a safe and healthy environment. We provide
CoVid-19 training and complete PPE (personal protective equipment)
to all employees.Responsibilities:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs including laundry and light
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.What we're
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- A state Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) certification
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills.Benefits:
- Work one-on-one in homes
- Consistent employment-when an assignment is finished, we work
to place you in another position as soon as possible
- Competitive Wages with overtime pay when applicable
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k with company matching
- Paid travel time and mileage between clients
- Direct Deposit
- Orientation to client care plan and regular follow up
supervision by our nurse, as well as full support from our friendly
office staff. ComForCare Home Care is dedicated to providing
in-home senior care, Alzheimer's and dementia care for over 15
years in Union and lower Essex Counties. We are looking for
compassionate, enthusiastic and motivated NJ Certified Home Health
Aides to join our team!Compensation: $15.00 per hour Live your best
life possible while helping others live theirsOur Caregivers are
the heart and soul of what we do. For that reason, we put our
CaregiversFirst each and every day. At ComForCare, it is our
CaregiverFirst promise, that our caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
with.Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work
-! Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work -. By selecting the positions below,
you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an
independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate
company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is
solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment
including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and
ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any
questions about your application or the hiring process must be
directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare
franchisee.Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForCare Home Health Care, East Orange , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , East Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!