Company: Tandym Health
Location: East Orange
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in East Orange, New Jersey.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A healthcare network in New Jersey is actively seeking a
Spanish-speaking, licensed General Psychiatrist for a promising
100% outpatient position at one of their private practices.
The Bilingual General Psychiatrist will be responsible for:
- Performing history and physical assessments of mental status of
- Providing services for mental health evaluations, crisis
intervention, administration of psychotropic medications
- Developing plan of treatment/care for patients, including
education, follow up care, and monitoring of psychotropic
- Making referrals, as indicated, by needs of patients
- Communicating with other healthcare providers regarding
diagnosis, treatment and plans for patients
- Performing other duties, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit
your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss
job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client
for an interview.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Tandym Health, East Orange , General Psychiatrist, Healthcare , East Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!