Company: Brookhaven Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcar
Location: East Orange
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Brookhaven Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare - A 122-bed
skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located in Essex
County, New Jersey, - is in need of a part-time Registered Nurse
(RN) - as Supervisor on weekends. Candidate must have a current RN
License in the State of New Jersey. Experience in long-term care
and sub-acute setting is required. The facility is offering a
$1,000.00 sign-in bonus paid over a 90 days period.
- - - - -Direct, evaluate and supervise all resident care and
initiate corrective action
- - - - -Manage staff assignments to ensure quality of care
- - - - -Make daily residents rounds and report status of nursing
care to the DON and Administrator.
- - - - Assist in Admissions, check admission information, compare
physician's orders with each resident's plan of care and assist DON
to determine appropriate level of care.
- - - - -Assist with treatment and medication administration when
- - - - Identify safety hazards and initiate corrective action as
- - - - - Review reports for timely completion of resident's MDS
assessments and care plans with follow up actions as necessary. - -
- Analyze quality assurance reports and present to the QA
Committee with recommendations. - -
- Participate in the on-call rotation list and be available to
work on weekends and holidays as needed -
- - -Perform other related duties as directed by the DON,
Administrator, and the Corporate office.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 25 PTO days
Keywords: Brookhaven Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcar, East Orange , RN SUPERVISOR, Healthcare , East Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!