Physician / Psychiatry / New Jersey / Permanent / General Psychiatrist Job
Company: Tandym Health
Location: East Orange
Posted on: September 18, 2023
A healthcare network in New Jersey is actively seeking a
Spanish-speaking, licensed General Psychiatrist for a promising
100% outpatient position at one of their private
practices.Responsibilities:The Bilingual General Psychiatrist will
be responsible for:
- Performing history and physical assessments of mental status of
- Providing services for mental health evaluations, crisis
intervention, administration of psychotropic medications
- Developing plan of treatment/care for patients, including
education, follow up care, and monitoring of psychotropic
- Making referrals, as indicated, by needs of patients
- Communicating with other healthcare providers regarding
diagnosis, treatment and plans for patients
- Performing other duties, as neededQualifications:
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)Your privacy is important to us.
For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our
recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details
before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
Keywords: Tandym Health, East Orange , Physician / Psychiatry / New Jersey / Permanent / General Psychiatrist Job, Healthcare , East Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!