Associate, Application Development
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Location: East Orange
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Associate, Application DevelopmentNew York, United States of
AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGUSA Job Function Description:
- Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and
updating electronic data systems in accordance with the needs of
- Activities include evaluating, scheduling and resourcing
development projects, investigating user needs, writing, testing
and maintaining computer programs, and preparing systems
- Executes technical plans, system analysis, detailed design
specifications, development, unit and component testing.Essential
- Develops or modifies complex software that is optimized for
- Maintains software across multiple business units.
- Develops high profile, high performance solutions using cutting
- Contributes to application software reporting
initiatives.Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Education: Bachelor's Degree or
equivalent work experienceWork Experience: 5-9 years ; Java,
Scrum MethodologySkills and Abilities:
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a
sound and timely fashion.
- Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources,
analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Able to coach others in the development of their skills.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to design applications using new or existing
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary
- Able to identify areas of risk/concern in area of
responsibility.Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value
and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the
diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to
apply.Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.Working Conditions: Frequent
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking.
Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required
to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job
description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may
be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties.
You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the
tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to
revise this job description at any time. This job description is
not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may
terminate at any time for any reason.For NYC Job Applicants: The
base annual salary range for this position is $132,250-$161,000. -
The exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience,
training, licensure and certifications and location. Bachelor of
Science (BS) English
Primary Location: -New York, NY, Madison Ave Corp
Other Locations: -New York-New York
Organization: -Banco Santander S.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, East Orange , Associate, Application Development, Other , East Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...